Covid Safety Measures
Salon Safety Measures
Here at Riah we have done everything necessary to look after our clients and ourselves in these current times. As well as looking after your hair styling needs, we want you to feel safe during your appointment. These are the safety measures we have put in place at the salon.
- The salon is deep cleaned regularly and all touch points professionally treated using BARRIER TECH, which is a virus control protective barrier, which lasts up to 30 days for each application.
- There are protective screens throughout the salon and chairs are set out at a 2 metre distance.
- We have hand washing and hand sanitising stations and all our stylists have their own PPE station and individual PPE for each client.
- We will be using disposable gowns and towels & require everyone to wear a mask .
- Each stylist has allocated time between their clients appointments to sanitise all tools, equipment prior to next client.
These are the procedures that we ask our clients to follow to help us all stay safe.
- Please re-schedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell.
- Please wear your own face mask and bring a bag for your coat.
- When arriving at the salon, please arrive promptly at your appointment time , as there will be no waiting area.
- On arrival please ring salon doorbell and wait outside observing the 2 metre social distancing rule. Our receptionist will come to take you directly to your stylist ‘s seat.
- When arriving your temperature will be taken as a precaution.
- Please bring your own refreshments and reading material.
We have included a minimal temporary surcharge to all appointments , to cover for additional PPE at this time. All stylists are still accepting cash & cheque payments. Julie and Ashleigh will accept cash , cheque and also card payments.